Hitched!

Hitched!
The knot has been tied

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our first confirmed kill :(

Well, just when we thought things couldn't get any more exciting...(I'm being sarcastic)....we hear a screetch and then another. Then we hear a few words we recognize. Grande, serpiente, MAMA!!!!, en casa, ayuda!!!!! (help), WAYNE, WAYNE!!!! We go running out and there is a 6-8 foot snake on our neighbors porch. I think the poor kid next door who is just hitting that puperty stage may have set himself back a couple years. I never heard a GIRL screetch like HE did!!! I have to hand it to Wayne, he handled a shovel like John Wayne with two six guns. I pretty much tested the strength of the hood of our truck. I can confirm it can handle 160 pounds of flying flesh no problem! Toyota tough! After a few whacks in the cabeza (head), also a word we recognized as the mother next door kept screaming it, the bugger was pretty much dead. We scooped him up and put him in a bucket for the father next door to see. He doesn't think he was a bad one :( So we might have gotten one of the good guys but we were caught up in the moment and trying to calm our neighbors. I've attached a picture to our blog and on facebook. If anyone has a clue what it is, let us know. we are having a hard time finding out.

1 comment:

  1. That's a big snake. I'm so glad s/he didn't eat Melvin. Did you consider skinning it and having it for dinner? (Probably tastes like chicken.)

    ReplyDelete